Thursday, October 22, 2009

How many frequent flyer miles do I get for flying by the seat of my pants?

Tomorrow morning I will be headed towards Grand Prairie to meet up with some friends and head to the Freaker's Ball.  I'm so freakin' excited I can barely contain myself!  I fully intend on drinking a ridiculous amount of alcohol, smoking too many cigarettes, acting irresponsibly, and just rocking out with my....well just rocking out.




I haven't exactly figured out what I'm gonna do on Saturday.  I have several friends in the Dallas area that I haven't seen in way too long.    BUT a friend of mine in the Houston area has requested that I help her build/decorate a beer pong/flip cup table (I can be crafty when the end result is a drinking game).  AND it's also homecoming at the university that I used to work for, so I was thinking about swinging by there and seeing some of my former coworkers...then I could go to Duck Dash (which of course I adore).






I suck at making decisions.  *sigh*  I suppose I'm gonna pull a Julia Roberts Vivian Ward and just fly by the seat of my pants.


*Quack Quack*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...have a BLAST. When we are well and somewhat capable of having fun...you've gotta come visit. Love you...be safe...be irresponsible/wild/crazy/fun for me, too. xoxox AMY

R.H. Ducky said...

i see many miles of driving in my near future. Houston-ish to Dallas-ish to ETX, back to Houston-ish. i'm glad i'm drinking right now, or i would probably cry about the prospect of all the driving. i do promise to be irresponsible/wild/crazy/fun. (donn't tell our granny but, i fully intend on being a "bad influence" on a straight girl that night).

YES! i really do need to make a trip to Austin-ish.

love love love you ames!