Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ducky 0 - Insects 2

Ok, so I told you about the cricket incident...but I totally forgot to tell the bee story.  The other day (I can't remember which one, but it was definitely this week) I was outside my office smoking with a coworker, and I was stung by a bee.  This was a completely unprovoked attack...again I was just minding my own business and nature turned on me.  I kinda feel like that guy in that movie that kept getting attacked by harmless cutesy creatures.  Failure to Launch...I think.  But anyway, that's not really the point.  I was just sitting there chatting with my coworker and I felt a little tickle on my neck.  I thought it was the tag on my shirt...so i reached back and adjusted the tag, all is well in my world now.  So I thought.  A few moments later I feel another tickling sensation further down my back.  I immediately jumped up and was pulling at the back of my shirt, because of course I thought a spider was attacking me.  This really only succeeded in startling the bee in my shirt, and I was promptly stung.  OUCHY!  So now I have this huge itchy red welt on my back.  I don't like it. 

Instead of my normal perfume I think I'm just going to douse myself in Raid everyday. 


No comments: