Friday, May 14, 2010

That Isn't A Pot O' Gold At The End Of My Rainbow

So, remember how I told you that Brooke's ex, Jen, was probably plotting to kill me?  Well, that might be partially inaccurate.  In a very interesting phone conversation I had with Jen recently, she told me that she hoped I was run over by a car...she later changed that to wishing me a slow painful death via cancer.  I can't imagine why Brooke would ever break things off with this lovely individual.  What is more baffling is that Brooke ever broke up with me to date this person...and I use the term person very loosely here.  I actually think she might be Satan, cleverly disguised as a lesbian.

In other news, when I arrived at the office this morning I had a message from an employee who informed me that the transmission went out in the company truck he was driving.  He then explained that he purchased some transmission fluid because the levels were low and that it seemed to be running fine.  Then he called back to tell me that while he was still on the side of the highway a semi truck hit the trailer that was attached to the truck he was in.  Seriously, did I sleep through like 4 days?  Is it really Monday?  Am I being Punk'd?

And people wonder why I drink.


4 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

OMG this woman sounds like a real piece of work. Please be careful.

It's almost happy hour - hang in there.

R.H. Ducky said...

peggy: yeah she is definitely a piece of work. i will be careful...no worries.

ahh happy hour...i can't wait!

Anonymous said...

i've always thought that in any relationship, there is never just one bad person, the relationship and the breakup is 50/50 and no one person is ever totally to blame BUT jen sounds like she is incredibly immature and i CANNOT believe shes had any long term relationships AT ALL, let alone one where a previous gf CAME BACK TO HER.

honestly, i cannot imagine ever in my adult life telling another adult that i wished they'd die of cancer or get hit by a car. Seriously?! thats how my kids talk. does she think that kind of talk is going to endear her to brooke? really, she needs to grow up.

R.H. Ducky said...

tammie: i know, right? i felt as if i were talking to a five year old that was throwing a temper tantrum. people baffle me.