Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yo, VIP, Let's Kick It

Damn you Will Schuester!  This song has been stuck in my head since last Tuesday...can't wait to see which one it's replaced with tonight.


And since it is Glee night, I think I'll have a Glee-themed pretend girlfriend today.  Hellooooo Cheerio ;)


Have I mentioned that I love Glee?  Yes?  Ok, just checking. 

On a somewhat related note, I think I'm just going to stick with my pretend girlfriends from here on out.  I don't seem to have much luck with the real ones.

8 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Please tell me that isn't about Brooke. You okay?

R.H. Ducky said...

peggy: remember that day you were talking about the definition of stupidity? well, that most definitely seems to apply to me in this situation. i'm still trying to decide if i'm okay or not.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Oh Alicia I'm so sorry!!

R.H. Ducky said...

peggy: i still don't really know exactly what's going on. things are just really weird right now.

Raquel's World said...

I gotta know...Brooke flaked? Please tell.

R.H. Ducky said...

raquel: she's just being weird. very distant...which might be a good thing. i think she needs to get her head on straight before we continue anything anyway.

Anonymous said...

i hope things work out with brooke. you deserve it.

but if they dont, at least you know you tried.

R.H. Ducky said...

tammie: thanks for the kind words and support...i really appreciate it.