Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Little Of This, A Little Of That

Hmm maybe I jinxed 'em.  The Seattle Storm handed the Dream their first loss of the season last night.  Sorry 'bout that Shalee...but really Sue Bird has been my pretend girlfriend for much longer. 


Also, I would just like to state that Jane Lynch aka Sue Sylvester cracks me up.  Here's a quote from last night's episode:  "You know, for me trophies are like herpes. You can try to get rid of them but they just keep coming. Sue Sylvester has hourly flair ups of burning itchy highly contagious talent."  I'm a bit saddened that next week is the season finale of Glee.  Thank goodness for basketball season.


On a more personal note, I can barely move today.  I only thought I was sore yesterday.  Sooooo, I either need attempt wakeboarding more frequently....or just stop.  Intermittently wakeboarding getting dragged behind a boat while a wakeboard is strapped to my feet, is not a good idea obviously.  I have sore muscles in places that I didn't know I had muscles.

My nephew isn't having a good day today.  I think the little munchkin is pretty sore too.  Apparently he was all hopped up on his pain medication last night and thought it would be a good idea to get out of bed and run around the house like a maniac.  It's really difficult to explain the benefits of resting and being still while recovering to a 3 yr old.  He is also very upset that he hasn't gotten to go on the boat/swim in "foreber"...the effects that lake germs have on gaping wounds also make no sense to him. 

This song is currently stuck in my head.  Thank you Doria Roberts for being freakin' awesome...



If this song gets stuck in your head, you're welcome....unless you hate it, and then I have to question your musical taste and/or sanity, but I still won't be sorry ;)

*waddle waddle, quack quack*


2 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I saw your other pretend girlfriend getting advice from Jodie Foster. Hmmmm.....

did you read that one?

R.H. Ducky said...

hmmmmm.....verrrrrry interesting. i did not see this. do you have a link?