Thursday, June 3, 2010

More Theories, Less Work

After wasting dedicating a bit of time earlier today to my theories on my pretend girlfriend being a closet case, I scoured the internet to find something else to occupy my time.  Because, you know, work just wasn't entertaining enough. 


I found this article on Daniel Baldwin.  I am now convinced that Alec has convinced Daniel to move to Oregon so that he can visit and accidentally bump into Tammie.  I'm also pretty sure I should start applying for jobs as a soap opera writer.

*side note:  I spent way too much time looking for a picture of Alec & Daniel together before giving up and going with this one...obviously I need to work on my Google skills.


Next, I decided that my blog needed a little fixing up.  I wanted to change my header, so I played around with that for awhile...to no avail.  I really am not very tech savvy, and couldn't produce anything that was even remotely in the realm of being something that I would put on my blog.  And I put some really dumb shit on my blog....so use your imagination, multiply that by about 673 and you'll have a general idea of how craptastic it was.  I settled for relabeling all of my past posts.  I am not saying they are labeled well, nor am I saying that I labeled all of them...but I gave it a valiant effort.

Oh look, it's 4:57 that gives me just enough time to shut my computer down and go smoke a cigarette before heading home.

*ducky hugs*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! i read that article too and was like, "YES! it is fate!" and honest to god, everytime i leave the house i think "maybe ill run into a baldwin today." pathetic, no?

together we could write some amazing soap operas.

Anonymous said...

also....im sure your google skills are fine. there arent many photos of alec and daniel together. not that ive spent a lot of time looking at baldwin photos or anything.

ahem.

Raquel's World said...

Oh Please...My blog is one pic of me and some colored font. Maybe that's why my following is so low??? I too have big plans on sprucing up my place just haven't figured out how to yet so if you figure it out before me let me know and I'll do the same. Deal?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

hey it's content not headers that make a blog! You're a hoot.

you know Ducky if Tammie meets a Baldwin we may never hear from her again.

Anonymous said...

That is not true PEGGY!!! i might disappear for a while...but id be back. ;)

R.H. Ducky said...

tammie, you crack me up. i sincerely hope you run across a baldwin on one of your outings. you should carry a camera with you at all times just in case. our soap opera would rock!

raquel, i don't really care about the quantity of followers i have...it's more about the quality for me. and you guys are all awesome!

peggy, i'm sure tammie would be MIA for a bit...but she would never abandon us. i mean, we have a soap opera project to work on and all.