Thursday, June 3, 2010

No Need To Panic

Well well well...looks like my little K-Stew is getting some advice from former co-star Jodie Foster.  According to the article in People magazine Jodie told Kristen, "You know, you could learn a thing or two from me".  In my version of reality, this means that she's gonna show her the way out of the closet....and then she's going to introduce her to me.

exhibit a:
This is where Jodie is obviously arguing the merits of just being yourself.


















exhibit b:
Kristen sees the wisdom of Jodie's words...which makes Jodie, and me, happy.

















exhibit c:


And the most compelling evidence I have...Jodie huddled in a closet (ok, panic room) with Kristen circa 2002.













This either makes me a genius, or completely delusional...either way I was entertained for a good chunk of time when I was supposed to be working.


*hat tip to Peggy for sending me the link to the article

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! this cracked me up. im easily amused too. :)

R.H. Ducky said...

tammie ~ i'm glad i'm not the only one who is easily amused. oh, and thanks for not telling me that i'm completely insane ;)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I have always thought your girlfriend was in the closet. So Jodie is probably telling her to stay since she herself has never come out.

I'm not as nice as Tammie - you are nuts. But I like that about you.
:-)

R.H. Ducky said...

peggy ~ jodie foster is sooooo out...she came out like 3 or 4 years ago. also, i too think that my nuttiness is one of my better qualities ;)