Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hugs for Gmail

So there's a Gmail outage today....don't worry Gmail, I still love you.  I have been reading lots of articles from folks who are none too happy with the service though.  Today is the first time I've experienced an outage, and I've been a Gmail user for years.  But, I am still receiving my emails on my BlackBerry, so I haven't been completely cut off from the world like some have.  I don't see why some people are so upset though, I mean stuff breaks, I'm sure they're doing their best to fix it.  I say calm down, chill out, go outside and get some fresh air....or like me, you could go out and smoke a cigarette.  Anyway, what I'm basically saying is give the guys and gals at Google a break, on the whole I think Google and the services they offer are pretty flippin' great (and pretty flippin' free).

just sayin'

No comments: