Friday, September 25, 2009

I really do know the difference between want and need

Well, I guess I kinda sorta forgot I had a blog there for a little while.  But no worries, life has been rather dull so you haven't missed out on too much. 

OH, I read an article at Gizmodo earlier this week about a potentially freakin' awesome "booklet" computer called the Courier from Microsoft.


                                                    (photo courtesy of Gizmodo)

If this is true and the Courier makes it to production then I seriously want need one.  NEED.  This would be exactly perfect for all of the little projects that I have in mind, but never seem to come to fruition...mostly because I get frustrated and overwhelmed.  Ahh, I can just imagine everything I would accomplish.  I mean, holy grapenuts, this is the answer to my scattered randomness.  I don't want to count my ducklings before they hatch, so please please puh-lease Microsoft don't let me down!

No comments: