Wednesday, November 18, 2009

All Work And No Play?

I've had another super productive day at work. 


I made this:
<---That is an Excel spreadsheet that has all of the TN Lady Vols regular season games...the opponent, where they are playing, time, whether it's televised, score, and their record.  I'm not nutty about all sporting events...but I do love me some Lady Vols basketball...and I get a wee bit out of control....and I wear alot of orange and blue.


I received this:
<---That is a birthday card.  It's not my birthday.  My birthday is in September.  It is still really cute and made me smile.
I did this:
<---That is a binder clip gymnast that I made.  Complete with mat, vault, and the whole landing area.  Yeah, I'm not too down with the gymnastics lingo.  But look at that landing!  My gymnast stuck it.
I did this: 
<--- That is a binder clip cheerleader.  She cheers for the binder clip gymnast.

I also managed to squeeze in some blog reading, went to lunch with some coworkers, and even found time to do some actual work.  And I get paid for this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have the best job in the world.

R.H. Ducky said...

lol...yeah, i suppose. i just hope things pick up around here or i may get laid off from the best job in the world.