Thursday, November 12, 2009

Boring Days and Things You Just Can't Un-hear

Wow, today has been incredibly slow and boring at work today....well, things have been incredibly slow and boring all week for that matter. *crosses fingers that there are no new lay-offs coming*

During my time of boredom I have:

- googled a lot of random shit
- smoked too many cigarettes
- cruised around a few other blogs on here
- tried to determine what my new hobby should be
- found a cute website on origami
- decided that my new hobby probably should not be origami...




- and based on the above photo, I'm also going to rule out photography
- ran across a post on Tammie's blog that has me wanting to learn to sew
- was told by a coworker (that I don't particularly care for) that she can't find a boyfriend because she is dry..."down there"  *shudder*.  Honestly when she first said dry, I immediately thought she meant her sense of humor or something.  I really want to go soak my brain in bleach right now.
- had another failed attempt at explaining the difference between rows and columns to a different coworker.  I really wanted to advise this chick to just stay the hell away from Excel. 
- password protected all of my Excel files so the above mentioned coworker can't possibly screw around with them.
- found an awesome coupon on Hobby Lobby's website for 40% off any one item of regular price.  Since I get paid tomorrow maybe I will go do a little shopping
- considered options for fun things to do this weekend
- decided that I will probably drink too much alcohol this weekend
- convinced one of the chicks in the Engineering Dept. to sauter my broken bracelet
- shortly after receiving repaired bracelet I caught it on a door handle and rebroke it
- won a game of Minesweeper




-wrote writing a blog entry

Now I just have to figure out what to do the remaining 39 or so minutes left in my workday.  What a productive day I've had.  I'm tired.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can totally sew. if i can learn, so can you.

ive never won a game of minesweeper. ever.

your co worker sounds like a piece. maybe if she'd shut up and quit telling people about her intimate feminine dryness, she'd be able to find a boyfriend. really, how does that even come up?!?! and i mean, they sell stuff for that, just buy some if its such an issue. (maybe you should secretly get her some and slip it into her desk drawer when no one is looking.) honestly, i think im going to have nightmares tonight about this. i feel sorry for you because you have to work with her. if i had to work there, all i would think about is a freakin' dried out vag. everytime i saw her. may the force be with you.

R.H. Ducky said...

If you'll give me pointers on sewing, I will give you pointers on Minesweeper (yeah my skills aren't nearly as practical as yours).

Maybe I will have an entry about the crazy chick from work tomorrow. She really provides me with a lot of material.