Friday, January 22, 2010

I Should've Been A Meterologist

When I look at the Ducky Doppler Radar, I can see the winds of change are about to start blowing.  And they are blowing east.  This is almost guaranteed to cause a Category 5 Shit Storm in Texas.

Let me translate that:  I have decided to move to Georgia.  This will most like happen in the next several weeks.  There are people here that aren't going to be pleased with this...for example Adam is sad, baby sister is going to be upset, my supervisor at work is probably gonna flip the fuck out when I put in my notice, and I am almost certain that my grandmother is not going to be thrilled at the idea of me moving out of state yet again.  I think Cousin It might be a little sad too...but I'm pretty certain planes fly from Atlanta to Austin ;)

This new development is the reason for my absence from bloggyland lately.  That is because I've been planning and thinking and trying to decide if this is a smart move.  Trust me I've made some monumentally dumb moves before.  After lots of thought I have decided that it is indeed time for me to pack it up and move along.  I honestly don't think I was meant to live in any one place for an extended amount of time.  I just can't do it, I get bored and restless and start freaking out.  I've been getting antsy for awhile now...it's time for a new adventure.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaahhhh! wow. well i wish you a safe and happy move. ive been wondering where you've been lately.

why are you moving exactly? am i being too nosy? feel free to send me an email or facebook message if you dont want to answer here.
:)

R.H. Ducky said...

nosy? no, not at all. there are several reason for the move. too much to get into via the blogger comment box. i'll send you an email.

Nishant said...

what a fantastic post
data entry work from home