Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Really Quick Update

What a week!  Well, I gave my notice at work on Monday.  My last scheduled day will be February 12th.  Things are happening a little faster than I first expected...but life happens.  This means I'm probably not going to be able to make the rounds and see all of the family and friends that I would like to before my departure from TX.  While that makes me sad, I know that I'm only a plane ride away.  I am excited about the new adventure ahead of me.  Well, I'm not excited about having to drive roughly 855 miles...anyone wanna drive me there?  But for the most part I'm stoked!!!  My posting will most likely continue to be sporadic until I actually get to GA and get settled in.  So if you need me call/text/email me...the BlackBerry is rarely out of reach.


*ducky hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

drive carefully and i want to know all abouthis move when you get internet time again.

Raquel's World said...

wow... big changes..good luck. Maybe when you get some free time you can read my latest blog and advise me...I too have a huge decision to make concerning my career. Have a safe trip!