Monday, January 11, 2010

WhatTheEffingHell?

I was just checking out the news and ran across this article about Global Cooling...and I must say I'm not too happy about it.  Apparently the world is going into "cold mode", and we'll have a global dip in temperature for the next 20 or 30 years...good call on Global Warming Mr. Gore.  Fabulous, I'm going to freeze my ass off every winter until I retire.  I hate winter, and I hate being cold.  Literally HATE it.  I may go sit in a corner somewhere and cry.  I must say, Mother Nature's ability to constantly wreak havoc on my life is pretty amazing.  Spiteful biatch.

In related news, we had a water pipe burst last night.  Our garage was flooded for the second time in under a year.  So Adam got to stay home from work today to wait around for the plumber.  Fun times.  The little hut in the rut has taken quite a few hits lately.

Perhaps today I will buy myself a Snuggie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got a Snuggie??? Post a pic....
xoxo
Have you heard from N????

Anonymous said...

Wow---comprehension troubles. Did you buy the Snuggie??? Please say YES.

Alicia said...

I did not buy a Snuggie because I couldn't find an orange one.

And no I haven't heard from her

Anonymous said...

Ok, so at work I hear that "Global Warming" is a misnomer---it's actually "Global Climate Change." Well, alright then environmental scientist people---just put it in the vernacular of the peasantry, "Hey folks, it's either gonna be really flippin' hot or really flippin' cold for a while." Either way they're right.

R.H. Ducky said...

it's not gonna matter too much longer, nostradamus and the history channel told me the world is going to end in 2012 anyway...or somethin'