Friday, December 18, 2009

Dude, Where's My Camera?

Where did this week go?  Have I seriously only posted one entry this week?  For shame.  I have just been crazy busy.  Luckily things at work are picking up...that breeze you just felt was my massive sigh of relief.  I did take a personal day from work yesterday though to take care of some errands, housework, and what-not.  I even cooked the gay hubs a meatloaf, some peas, mashed potatoes, and gravy.  I know, you're shocked...I'll give you a moment to pick yourself up off the floor....

...better now?  Ok good.

I still haven't raked the yard, but since the sun has finally come back out around here I might get that done this weekend.  I did sweep the driveway and sidewalk yesterday though.  Mostly because when I got home from work Tuesday night I almost broke my ankle when I stepped off the edge of the sidewalk because I couldn't tell where it was...yeah there are that many leaves.  I also completely organized my dresser.  I know that doesn't sound like a huge accomplishment, but it makes me feel better that now I know exactly where whatever article of clothing I happen to be searching for is.  It's the little things that make me happy.  The downstairs was completely dusted, swept, and mopped and looked quite beautiful....until a certain someone came home and walked across it with icky shoes.  I made a few dips and other "party food" type things that could be refrigerated, because we're having people over this evening.  I know, something else domestic...I must have a fever.  Seriously though I'm trying to kind of ease myself into doing this crap (and I say that lovingly) so I'll have an easier time accomplishing my Day Zero Project goals.

I haven't yet completed my list of 101 goals...but I still have time.  I sat down last night armed with a pen and notepad and have every intention of finishing that list...but I don't think I was in the right frame of mind to do it.  I think I still need to add like 50 (I'm guessing) items to my list, and I got a little overwhelmed and thought I should just walk away.  I'm gonna work on that this weekend, and hopefully I will have my full list done and entered by Monday or Tuesday.  But I'm working on it during the weekend, the probability of me having a drink in my hand is very high...should make things interesting. 

Also, I found my camera!!!  It was in my car...and yes it is one of my Day Zero Project goals to avoid having my car get so cluttered with junk.  There have been times that my car pretty much looked like I lived out of it.  Right now though there aren't that many pairs of shoes and almost no clothes in there and absolutely no food or random water bottles.  Now what will I do if I get stranded?!?

No comments: