Monday, December 7, 2009

Good, Bad, And Ugly

here's an update of my weekend in the form of lists...


The Good

 - Adam and Sam got all of the baseboards for downstairs installed (finally!  we've been putting this off since July)
 - The new tiles went down in the bathroom
 - The transition pieces were installed downstairs, so the places where the tiles meets the laminate flooring looks sooo much better
 - The downstairs is completely rearranged.  We have sooo much more space now...I LOVE IT
 - The Christmas tree is put up (and beautiful)


The Bad

 - I didn't get the yard completely raked (but in my defense the yard is pretty effin' big)
 - Sam didn't get the tiles grouted (but in his defense I begged him not to because that would mean I couldn't walk on the bathroom floor for 12 hrs.)
 - While rearranging the furniture downstairs we somehow broke the box thingy that goes to the satellite (the boys missed their Sunday night Fox shows, and I missed the Lady Vols game)
 - I don't have photographic evidence of any of our weekend accomplishments
 - I still can't find my camera


The Ugly

 - I managed to get my vehicle stuck in a ditch this weekend and had to shell out $65 for a tow truck to rescue me.  In related news, I have decided to buy a tow truck.  $65 for 5 minutes of work?!?  I'm all for that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...a tow truck definitely seems like a worthwhile investment.

i raked the back yard today. well, half the back yard. it sucked.

R.H. Ducky said...

lol...i know right? i wonder how much a tow truck costs?

i'm completely over raking. i might have raked a quarter of our yard. luckily it's too dark to rake by the time i get home from work, so i guess i don't have to finish until next weekend.

Anonymous said...

i never did finish the back yard. screw it.