Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

In case you couldn't tell by this post's title, I'm in a really good mood today.  No, I didn't win the lottery...yet.  But when I got home from work yesterday evening I walked into a nice and toasty warm home.  THE HEATER IN THE HUT IS FUNCTIONING PROPERLY AGAIN!  I am most definitely a summer girl, and having a broken heater was absolutely killing me.  Adam is definitely my hero this week...as is the person he hired to fix it....I really had to fight the urge to give him a big fat hug and a kiss.  Really, I was that excited.
Since we've been grumbling about the hut non-stop for a couple of weeks or so now, we've decided that she's going to get a bit of a makeover this weekend.  Adam is going to go get some pretty new baseboards for downstairs.  Also, the new flooring is going down in the bathroom.  We're completely rearranging the furniture downstairs.  And we're going to rake up all the lovely pine needles that are covering the yard.  So basically the hut is getting a mani/pedi and getting her hair did.

In my mind I'm doing cartwheels right now.  But only in my mind, if I did an actual cartwheel I would most likely injure myself.

*ducky dance* 
(trust me it's so much cooler than the chicken dance)

No comments: