Monday, December 28, 2009

Two Long Weekends In A Row?

I'm back from outer space my long weekend.  Honestly I didn't get a whole lot accomplished over the weekend...but then again I didn't really intend to.  It was nice to have a weekend with no plans, no projects, no obligations, and to have the house completely to myself.  I hung out in my pajamas a lot, watched several movies, read a little, got sucked into a marathon of L.A. Ink, made some really good beef stew, drank beer before noon, stayed up talking to a girl until 4am (PHB, you rock).  All in all a pretty damn good weekend if you ask me. 

Oh, and I finished my Day Zero Project list.  Well, technically not finished I guess...I only have 91 things on my list.  But that was intentional, I wanted to leave myself 10 blank spaces because I'm sure within the next 1001 days I will think of something I want to add to my list.   I don't want to lock all of my goals in right at the beginning.  And besides, I may take suggestions or something like that for a few of them.  I haven't quite decided yet.  Now I really need to figure out a good way to keep all of this organized so I can track my progress.  Wish me luck with that one...organization is not necessarily my strong suit.  Or you may have picked up on that with the whole label issue I'm having.

I have another long weekend to look forward to this week.  I'm pretty sure the powers that be at my job realized it was better to give us the day off than to have us drag our hungover asses in here Friday morning.  Good thinking ladies and gentlemen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh i need to go check out your list...ive been waiting for you to finish it. i think you have such a good mix of goals.

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I accidentally deleted internet from my computer, so I am waaaaaaaaay behind here.Brilliant of me, huh? Loved catching up. I am SO glad you and someone had some phone time. Yay. I wanna see you. Love youxoxoxo PHB

R.H. Ducky said...

tammie ~ thank you. let me know what you think about the rest of them. and if you have any suggestions on the remaining 10 i'd be happy to hear 'em.

phb ~ you killed the internet? for shame. glad you're up and running again! i wanna see you too. girl's night. seriously. love ya bunches xoxoxoxo